CURB ALERT PRO
Back Up Warning System
Not every backup protection requirement calls for camera-based rear observation. Audiovox audible backup sensors also offer excellent collision avoidance warning. Ultrasonic technology notifies drivers of objects outside of their view and indicates closing distance with warning beeps. Our sensors can be easily mounted on bumpers or license plates and are designed to be weather resistant. They scan the vehicle’s blind spot when in reverse and emit a progressively faster tone as the vehicle approaches the object.
With a Curb Alert PRO™ parking sensor, you’ll no longer have to worry about damaging your vehicle’s front bumper when pulling up to or leaving a curb, or approaching the end of a steep driveway. Using Infrared LED technology, the Curb Alert PRO™ curb sensor will reliably detect when you are getting too close to a curb and warn you with a short series of audible beeps, preventing expensive damage to your vehicle.
- Adjustable warning distance from 8-28 inch curb distances
- Sophisticated weather-proof single infra-red sensor design
- Easy self-calibration to curb warning distance of your choice. Easy to re-set the calibration distance once installed without reinstallation
- Draws 35 milliamps when activated
- Auto shut-off 3 minutes after engine is turned off
- Built-in sensor failure indicator
- Sophisticated software programming eliminates “false alarms” from sunlight and random disturbances