Heated Seats can be added to just about any row or location in your vehicle, all you have to is ask.
We can add them to most leather or cloth seating surfaces along with rear row seating locations
Demand is heating up! Experience the gentle, therapeutic warmth of a automotive Heated Seat System with dual-zone heating for soothing lower back and seat comfort that works with leather or cloth interiors.
The therapeutic seat heater is fast-heating providing warmth in less than a minute. Treat yourself to the ultimate in comfort by installing both the ComfortSeat Lumbar Support and therapeutic ComfortHeat heated seats. The ComfortHeat Automotive Seat Heater Systems are designed to be universal, however, prior to installing the unit, you’ll want to inspect the construction of your seat to determine whether or not one can be installed.
This unit cannot be installed on vehicles if the fabric is bonded (stitched or glued) to the seat foam, or if the fabric is held in place in the middle of the cushion with metal rings or metal rods. If these objects contact the heating element, the application is not recommended. Also some airbag sensor systems may not be covered by elements, on those car many times the seat back can still be installed.
- Three-position switch high/low, on/off.
- Rapid heat-up time. Feel comfort in less than one minute.
- Separate temperature sensors for seat’s bottom and back for even heating.
- Continuous temperature monitoring prevents overheating.
- PTC heating elements are tear and puncture resistant.
- Combine with a ComfortSeat Lumbar Support System for optimum seating comfort.
- Perfect addition to a leather seat upgrade